Hi there! I'm Anu. I'm so glad that you stopped by!
Here's a little about Nalle's House...
- Anu - that's me. I am a health care professional currently on maternity leave. I love all things Finnish/Scandinavian, interior design, sweets, knits, crafts, skating, sewing and crafting.
- “Tech Guy” is my partner in life and DIY for nine years. He is super busy running his own business, but finds time to help me with my latest DIY project.
- “Little Pilot” is our two year-old son who loves airplanes, cars and his lawn mower (even in winter!). I love his vivid imagination and his sense of humour. He is a busy toddler with a very sweet, sensitive side.
- "Co-pilot" is our 4 month-old son and his little baby smiles just make me melt. He loves long naps, tickles and peek a boo at the moment. His favourite toy/object is an airplane music mobile. Can airplane love be genetic?
- Nalle is our 6 year-old golden retriever and this blog’s namesake. He is absolutely wonderful with our little ones. He takes a lot from "Little Pilot" and is a little attention deprived at the moment. Nalle would love a belly rub if you see him. :)
We recently moved to the suburbs into a 50 year-old ranch bungalow. This is our fifth home in eight years and are hoping to stay here for the long haul. I don’t think we can handle packing another box! Our house is fairly small at 1400 square feet and we are learning how to make our space work for our growing family. We absolutely love living in a smaller home. I'm always coming up with new projects for Tech Guy to help me with and am excited to share them with you. I also blog about my many hobbies including knitting, baking and crafting and love to share some of what our family has been up to.
Our family is first generation Finnish-Canadian and our style and interests are definitely influenced by Scandinavian design and lifestyle. We love clean and simple interiors that have a personal touch.
If you have stumbled by this blog please feel free to take a look. I would love for you to follow along. I'd also love to hear from you:
Thanks so much for stopping by! Moikka!