Happy Thanksgiving to my friends stateside. Up here in Canada it is a regular old Thursday, but in recent years the retailers here have adopted Black Friday. So to get you in the Christmas shopping mood I have made a wish list for my preschooler. Little Pilot still very much loves airplanes, but what I love most about his play now is his imagination. These are some items that I think he will love and will hopefully spur his imagination too. They include a few practical items, Christmas-specific items and toys that I think would be a hit.
2. Black Bear Stripe Pajama: A set of pjs are a must Christmas gift. We love Hatley pjs at Nalle's House and I'm really liking the black and white stripes with the little bear.
3. Aarikka Tonttu/Elf: I love the Finnish Aarikka tontut/elves. I really want to expose my boys to as many Finnish things as possible since they are growing up here in Canada with limited exposure to Finnish culture. They're really cute too. :)
4. Nativity Set: I always loved Playmobil as a child and Little Pilot loves telling the real Christmas Story so I would love to get this nativity set for him. The pieces are a little small so I'd have to be careful that it is not within reach of his baby brother.
5. Fjall Raven Backpack: Little Pilot asked me for an orange back pack. I love the Fjall Raven backpacks and this was the closest colour to orange (it's called brick).
6. Moomin Cutlery: The boys both need some cutlery and dishes. I love these Moomin cutlery from Hackman.
7. Brio Monorail Airport Set: This set is a no-brainer. It has an airplane and a train - a preschooler's dream!
8. Gran Sweater: I love this sweater from Fine Little Day. I think it goes well with our paper tree garlands and Little Pilot would probably like that he has Christmas trees allover his sweater.
9. Ostheimer Wooden Animals: These animals are so lovely. I would love to order some for both boys to share and maybe make a diorama for them to play with.
So those are a few things I think would be a hit with my little guy. I hope you enjoyed them!