Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? I still have quite a few to cross off my list. I've been trying to find some special gifts for the boys and I decided I would share some of my favourites with you. There are guide a few handmade gifts ideas in here and I think there are at least a few that I (or you!) could DIY.
1. Kid Made Modern crayon gems: These were only $1.49 at our local Target. I'm planning to put them in my boys' stockings.
2. Knit super hero doll. This is just too cute.
3. YAY banner.
4. Wooden camera. I didn't end up getting one of these for my boys last year and it's top on my list this year.
5. Mushroom lamp. My oldest still has to have a nightlight. I love the Scandi style of this one and it comes in a few different colours. Here it's shown in gold, but I think I would still go for the traditional red.
6. Toy cash register: My boys' have a vintage Fisher Price register, but if I was going to buy them one this one is a really cute option.
7. Striped Pyjamas: This style of Hatley pyjamas is our favourite.
8. Wooden hockey stick: This stick has a knit sock and felt ball which is perfect for indoor play.
9. Modern Peg Dolls: I'm planning to remodel a log cabin doll house and I like that these wooden dolls are modern and customizable.
10. Owl Pillow: Aare Kids has the cutest clothes and this owl pillow. I know my boys would love the owl shape.
sharing here: linkpartypalooza