May is here and Mother's Day will be here before you (or I) know it. I really need to figure out a Mother's Day gift for my mom and mother-in-law this weekend. I usually like to make my gifts if I can find the time. I'm also always pinning some great DIY projects and I think many of them would make great Mother's Day gifts. Today I'm sharing a few really beautiful DIY projects and free printables. Most of them are really simple and wouldn't take too much time to complete. I would love to receive any of these handmade gifts and I think other mom's may enjoy them as well.
1. Paper Anemone - how can a paper flower be so beautiful?!
2. DIY Brag Book from Nalle's House probably the best Mother's Day DIY ever! ;)
3. Painted Cutting Boards - For the mom that would like a scandi-cool kitchen
4. Batik Wall Hanging - This one may take a little more time, but totally worth it for such a striking piece.
5. A free printable Mother's Day Card - simple and pretty
6. A wooden bead DIY necklace - there are so many DIYs for these around, but I liked how the beads in this one were nicely clustered.
7. Free Mother's Day printables for a breakfast in bed.
8. This hanging planter is not a DIY(you can purchase it here), but you could totally bust out your himmeli making skills and make something similar.
9. Simple painted popsicle stick herb markers - pair these with some herbs and you have the perfect kitchen garden gift.
Have a fabulous weekend! Hyvaa viikonloppua!
sharing here: linkpartypalooza, mondayfunday, sundayshowcase, savvysouthernstyle